SERVICE & REPAIRS
customers with professional, reliable and cost effective
pump maintenance and repair solutions.
Australia wide service network
Pumps, motors, spare parts and more. You’ll save money and minimise downtime with our established service network throughout Australia. We provide our customers with professional, reliable and cost effective pump maintenance and repair solutions for all HVAC, Fire, Industrial & Mining markets across Australia. Our highly skilled and experienced service technicians provide in house and onsite service and repair solutions.
repairs at our dedicated service centres or
On site by a Masterflow field technician
repairs on-site or at one our service centres. They can provide you with
qualified advice and on-time pump repairs and servicing to meet your
Our fleet of service vehicles and our dedicated team of field technicians
can also provide these services and more at your premises.
We have service agents stationed in all capital cities and also some
regional centres such as Bathurst, Newcastle, Central Coast, Cairns,
Townsville, Toowoomba, Geelong and Wangaratta so we are well
placed to provide onsite support such as coupling alignments, repairs,
overhauls and more.
Large range of spare parts in stock
When it comes to spare parts we provide what you need, where you need it, when you need it. Contact us today for more information
Safety is our priority
Our professional and
methodical service procedure
- When a pump is sent to us for repair it is booked in and given its own job number. Then it is scheduled for a thorough inspection by one of our highly trained service personnel.
- At the inspection stage the service fitter responsible for the pump will ascertain if it is appropriate to be repaired. If it is beyond economical repair the customer is advised and a replacement pump is offered by our sales staff. Otherwise a comprehensive list of the components required to carry out the repair is noted and a quotation is sent to the customer.
- Once approval has been received from the customer the pump is promptly scheduled for repair.
- After being repaired and reassembled, the pump is static tested (where possible) to ensure there are no leaks and that the pump is in proper working order when returned to the customer.
- The customer is notified immediately upon completion.
- A record of the repair is kept for future reference.