The BakerLine series offers the advantages of a conventional motor pump, along with a compact and versatile in-line design. This presents an ideal solution for restricted space applications. Special construction version for seawater applications available.
This pump’s tiny footprint saves plantroom space for bigger equipment, like a chiller.
The back-pull-out design allows for easy servicing and maintenance.
- Flow rates between 5-300 litres per second
- Flange connection sizes between 40-300mm
Frequently asked Questions
- Are vertical inline pumps more expensive than horizontal end-suction pumps?
Typically the inline pump will be about 20% more expensive when compared to an equivalent model horizontal pump.
- Are vertical inline pumps harder to sevrice than horizontal end-suction pumps?
If forethought is given in the planning stages, servicing can be easier than other types of pumps. Changing a leaking seal on a 75kW motor, for example, can become a one-man job. On the contrary, it can be a logistical nightmare with excessive costs if this issue is not addressed.
- Apart from the smaller footprint advantages, what other reason would there be for selecting vertical inline pumps?
The BakerLine series is a great replacement for a horizontal split case pump if the pipe layout needs to be maintained. This can be a great solution for larger pumps on larger size pipe systems.
Relevant Resources for Vertical Inline Pumps
GET BETTER PERFORMANCE WITH MASTERFLOW’S RANGE OF Vertical Inline Pumps
Over the decades, we’ve built ourselves on our ability to provide innovative engineering solutions that work. We pride ourselves on long-term client relationships due to exceptional service. Contact us today to see how we can support you on your next project.