Our range of multistage pumps is ideal for applications with:
- Run around coils
- Primary & secondary loops in heating water circuits
- Boiler feed
- Small cooling water applications
They’re manufactured from 304 or 316 Stainless Steel, and are also suitable for Ethylene and Propylene.
Our MVMs are a multi impeller design. They’re manufactured to EN733/DIN 24255, and are certified in NKV, WRAS, and ACS.
They have a small footprint to save plantroom space, are motor insulation class F, and have IP55 protection.
They can only withstand a maximum of 30% glycol. All parts in contact with the liquid are constructed from Stainless Steel.
The minimum ambient temperature for this pump is 50 degrees Celsius, and the maximum operating pressure is 25bar/2500kPa. Models with motors larger than 5.5kW can have their mechanical seals replaced with dismantling the motor from the pump.
- Impeller sizes between 30-200mm
- Flow rates between 5-300 litres per second
- Liquid temperatures between -30 degrees Celsius and 120 degrees Celsius (EPDM) and from -15 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees Celsius (Viton/FKM)
Frequently asked Questions
- When would you use a multistage in an HVAC application?
Multistage pumps are ideal for heating aqnd chilled water circuits when the required flow is less than 4 litres per second and the discharge pressures are higher than 120kPa.
- Is it true that multistage pumps are quieter than single stage pumps?
Like many engineering situations, there is no such thing as a simple yes or no, as there are so many other considerations in a pumping system. In general, multistage pumps are comparatively quiet.
Relevant Resources for Multistage Pumps
GET BETTER PERFORMANCE WITH MASTERFLOW’S RANGE OF Multistage Pumps
Over the decades, we’ve built ourselves on our ability to provide innovative engineering solutions that work. We pride ourselves on long-term client relationships due to exceptional service. Contact us today to see how we can support you on your next project.